This unichip system includes the "Flux" package, which adds the ability to monitor engine performance real time with a PDA.
The system is bluetooth capable, which means no cables or a laptop, just your PDA.
- Virtual Dynamometer: Display, Measure, Record & Play Real-Time Engine Performance Data
- Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
- 5 User-Selectable Performance Calibrations
- Scan, Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Password Protected Vehicle Immobilizer with Valet Mode RPM Limiter
- Measure Acceleration Times, Elapsed Time & Trap Speed
- Lap Timer
- Tire Size Correction
- User-Selectable Shift Lights
PDA operating system requirements:
- Windows XP or Vista with an internet connection for software installation
- A Windows Bluetooth PDA running Windows Pocket PC 2003 r1 or Windows Mobile 5.0.
You need a PDA for this to be used, as the PDA is not a part of the package.